Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Our House

Photobucket

YES! We have finally closed escrow and moved into our new house. It has been a long journey and we are glad it is finally over. We moved on the 15th of June and were warmly welcomed by the new neighbors. Our house is still in the same ward, for which we are grateful because we have an awesome ward. The Elders quorum did a fabulous job of moving us in and a special shout out to my friends, especially Meg for watching the kids late into the evening and Aimee Nolte for helping me out with putting the house together and taking such good care of our family! It makes me feel good to know I have such caring friends. It has been a crazy couple of weeks trying to get settled into the home, unpacking, and keeping up with the many chores that come with the house, AND taking care of two kids that love to explore their backyard and play in the dirt. We have fruit trees, especially the apple tree that are well on their way to giving us a good harvest this fall. I am looking forward to many happy years here. And when I can get the house looking a little less cluttered, I will post more pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog. I'm so happy for you guys and your new house! It looks really cute. We're looking for a house too. I'm sure you're well aware of those stresses! I'm glad to see your blog. It will be easier to keep up! You can check mine out at www.musicalsmiths.com/blog if you want.

    ReplyDelete