Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Azure's Dance Recital

Since we have moved, I am behind on posts. BUT I will try to catch up with everything.

Photobucket

On June 5th Azure had her first dance recital. She was so excited! Mommy even let her wear a little makeup for the big event. It was fun to watch her on stage- scared at first- and then she broke out of her shell and started to dance. It was very cute. She was very proud of herself and I am very proud of her. For a three year old to get up on a stage in front of a huge audience is quite scary! But she did it and now loves to watch her video. Here are a few pictures and the video of her performance!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



1 comment:

  1. Evie did better with the second song also. At least Azure didn't try to walk off the stage in the second song(I saw her walk behind Azure in your video. I think both girls did better in class and the dress rehersal. I feel bad I didn't record all of those. Thanks for letting Azure ride with Evie, it was so much fun for her to see Azure every week.

    ReplyDelete